The Pennsbury School District Safety Committee is encouraging students to participate in a district-wide safety awareness poster program. During this icy month of February, it seems particularly appropriate for students to submit posters that relate to the prevention of slips, trips and falls in and around school buildings. Please follow these simple rules:
• The poster must be drawn by hand in black and white only;
• paper size should not exceed 8.5 x 11;
• no computer generated graphics, please;
• include student’s name, grade level and building on reverse side;
• poster designs must be submitted by Monday, February 28, 2011.
Please submit posters to Isabel Miller, Business Administrator, Central Administration Building, Fallsington. At the March meeting of the Safety Committee, the entries will be reviewed. A select number of posters will then be duplicated by the Pennsbury Print Shop and placed on display throughout the School District.