Closings, Delays in Levittown for Wednesday
Levittown Patch will be continuing to update this post with a list of closing and delays caused by the storm.
Last Update: Wednesday, 10:39 a.m.
- The Bristol Borough School District will be closed Wednesday due to the power outage.
- All schools in the Bristol Township School District will be closed on Wednesday.
- Bucks County Technical High School in Bristol has canceled all classes for Wednesday.
- Neshaminy School District will keep its schools closed again Wednesday, Oct. 31 due to weather and power outages caused by Hurricane Sandy. District offices will be open and administrators, clerical staff and custodians will report at their normal time. Click here for more.
- All Pennsbury schools will remain closed on Wednesday. All district offices will be open.
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia schools have not said whether they would be open Wednesday.
Government offices and services
Colleges and universities
- Bucks County Community College said all campuses will be closed on Wednesday.
"The Elementary Enrollment and Space Utilization Committee meeting, originally scheduled for Tuesday, October 30th, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, November 7th at 7:30 p.m. in the Staff Development Room at Pennsbury High School West," according to the Pennsbury School District.
The Zumba Class set for Monday night at the Boilermaker Local, 13 New Falls Road is canceled due to the storm. The next class will be held Wednesday at James Buchanan Elementary School on Haines Road from 7 p.m to 8 p.m.
- The Oxford Valley Mall will be open Wednesday starting at 10 a.m.
- All SEPTA service is expected to resume on Wednesday.
If you're shutting down your business or postponing an event due to Hurricane Sandy, post a note including the closing and expected re-opening times or rain date, and we'll let your customers and participants know. You can send an email as well. firstname.lastname@example.org