Last Update: Wednesday, 10:09 p.m.
- The Bristol Borough School District will be closed Thursday.
- All schools in the Bristol Township School District will be closed on Thursday.
- Bucks County Technical High School in Bristol has canceled all classes for Thursday.
- The Neshaminy School District will be closed for students on Thursday. The district's building will be open and all administrators, clerical staff, and custodians will report at their normal time. Click here for more.
- All three Pennsbury middle schools and the Pennsbury High School campus will be open. All Pennsbury elementary schools will be closed on Thursday due to continuing electrical problems. Bus transportation will be provided for middle and high school students where roads are accessible, the district said in a statement.
Government offices and services
- Call ahead to see if county office are open.
Colleges and universities
- Bucks County Community College said all campuses, including Bristol, will be closed on Thursday.
- The Pennsbury School Board Agenda meeting, scheduled to take place on Thursday, November 1st at 8:00 p.m. in the Fallsington multi-purpose room, has been relocated to the Charles Boehm Middle School auditorium, located at 866 Big Oak Road in Lower Makefield at the same time. The agenda may be viewed by clicking here," according to the district spokeswoman. "The Board Facilities Committee meeting, scheduled for 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, is also relocated to Charles Boehm."
- The Oxford Valley Mall will be open.
If you're shutting down your business or postponing an event due to Hurricane Sandy, post a note including the closing and expected re-opening times or rain date, and we'll let your customers and participants know. You can send an email as well. email@example.com