PatchCast: Kids Helping Kids, Parx Casino Robbery, New Police Chief
A roundup of the region's major developments for Friday, April 15
- Doylestown: The students were inspired by the book "Have You Filled a Bucket Today?" by Carol McCloud.
- Warminster: It was perfect weather for a parade.
- Hatboro: The Hatboro-Horsham Education Association is expected to vote on the proposal Monday.
- Bensalem: Suspect confronted victims just outside the casino.
- Levittown: After a six-month search and nearly 30 applicants, Langhorne Borough has a new chief of police.
- Newtown: Some in the community say Council Rock should use $8.2 million from the sale of the Melsky Tract to make up the budget deficit. But district officials say that wouldn't be prudent.