Invite a friend
Dues are only $15 for the year, and for that you get the use of the center for all programs, fun events, use of the fitness equipment and the newsletter.
More About Middletown Senior Citizens Association
There are more than 700 members at this senior citizens association. The center offers a variety of activities that are aimed to keep the senior community active and healthy, including aerobics, Scrabble, yoga, art, knitting and piano classes. A flea market is also held here three times a week and features many one-of-a-kind items. In the rear of the building is a year-round gardening center, with produce going to feed those in need. A hot lunch is served daily at the center and for those who are homebound, lunch is brought to them.
Other events here
- Flea Market Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Senior Aerobics Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 8:15 am–9:15 am
- Ceramics Class Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Computer Class Weekly on Mondays and Tuesdays, 1:00 pm
- Bridge Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–12:30 pm
- Young at Heart Chorus Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm