- Bristol Township will change its trash collection schedule to one pick-up per week, according to the township's website. All garbage, recyclables and yard waste will be collected on one day. The township has also set up a special holiday trash pick-up between Jan. 1-3, when neighborhoods will get an extra day of garbage collection. Check out the new schedule here.
- Pennsbury High School students and staff, led by the student service organization known as the Interact Club, organized a special event for local senior citizens on Dec. 13. The annual dinner featured entertainment provided by the Pennsbury Strings, the Pennsbury Dance Team, the Falconairs, and the Chamber Choir. Food for the event was donated by Metz Culinary Management and served by students and staff members. Other contributors included the Catering Club, the Family and Consumer Sciences department, members of the Girls Basketball team, and the Boys Track team. Approximately 175 seniors attended the popular event.
- The Falls Township board of supervisors will vote on the 2014 proposed budget at Tuesday's meeting at 7 p.m. in the township administration building.
- Numbers for the Mega Millions jackpot will be drawn Tuesday night. The award has grown to more than $580 million.
- The morning's snow will turn to rain in the afternoon, then possible snow showers in the evening, with highs near 36, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something