- Bristol Township has postponed its annual Christmas tree lighting event from Sunday to Wednesday at 6 p.m. at the municipal complex on Bath Road.
- Truman High School Marching Band is hosting a Breakfast with Santa and Christmas Bazaar Saturday from 8 a.m.-2 p.m. at the high school. Admission is $6 for adults, $4 for children. Vendor space is available for $25.
- Middletown Township will host the second of two community open houses on Wednesday, 6-8 p.m. at the municipal building. The meetings will allow taxpayers to get more information on the proposed 2014 budget in advance of the final vote to adopt the budget plan, which takes place Dec. 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- It has been one year since the tragic shooting in Newtown, Conn. Patch invites readers in Levittown and across the country to take a second and share a "Note for Newtown." This is a special section on Newtown Patch where you can let the people in that town know they’re still in your thoughts.
- Sunny but cold today, with a high of 29, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something