- The Middletown Board of Supervisors will meet to vote on its controversial budget Monday at 7:30 p.m. at the township municipal building. The 2014 budget includes a proposal for a one percent earned income tax, a move that has ignited protest from Middletown residents.
- The Falls Township Supervisors meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. to vote on approving the proposed 2014 budget.
- The Bristol Township Council will meet Thursday at 7 p.m. to consider the final adoption of the 2014 budget.
- A bridge repair project set to begin Monday may cause weekday delays on Route 1 in Middletown Township. The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation announced this week that it will begin repairs on the U.S. Route 1 (Lincoln Highway) Bridge over Business Route 1 in Middletown Township. The northbound right lane will be closed weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- A chance of some snow on Tuesday, otherwise mostly sunny this week, with highs in the mid-30s to mid-40s, according to the National Weather Service.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something