Wednesday night's Powerball jackpot has climbed above $400 million.
The largest Powerball Jackpot cash payout to date was $384 million and was won in November 2012 in Arizona and Missouri.
Here are some local places to buy Powerball tickets:
- 16 Ace Check Cashing, 7103 New Falls Rd., Levittown
- Bucks News and Tobacco, 1536 Haines Rd., Levittown
- JV Hardware and Newsstand, 1631 Haines Rd., Levittown
- Luk Oil, 225 Levittown Pkwy, Levittown
- Rocky's Tobacco Shop, 187 Kenwood Dr., Levittown
- Village Mart, 9079 Mill Creek Rd., Levittown
Here's How to Play Powerball, according to the PA Lottery:
- Visit your PA Lottery retailer and pick up a Powerball Lottery playslip. Each game is $2. For an additional dollar, you can select the Powerball Power Play® option.
- Play up to five panels on your Powerball playslip. On each game panel, select five numbers from 1 to 59 in the top grid, and select one number from 1 to 35 in the bottom grid – that’s your Powerball number! Or, select the quick pick option to have your numbers randomly selected by the computer.
- Be sure to check your Powerball ticket as soon as you receive it to verify that the information is correct and legible.