Here are some yard/garage sales happening over the next few days, and if we missed yours, add it in the comments and post it here.
Sept. 15: 32 Buttonwood Ln, Levittown; Two Family yard sale. Lots of kids stuff, baby clothes and shoes, tons of toys and some other miscellaneous items. 8 a.m.
Sept. 15: 2 Buttonwood Ln., Levittown, Birch Valley Section. 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sept. 15: 7 Thornridge Pl, Levittown, Flea Market, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sept 15: 292 Holly Dr., Levittown; Huge yardsale with many more in the same neighborhood … clothes for the entire family, baby furniture, games, toys, electronics, nick nacks, wall hangings, glassware, bikes and more.
Every weekend in Upper Macungie Patch is an opportunity to sell your stuff to yard sale junkies. Whether you are a homeowner, church or civic organization, let the community know about your event by posting it in our events calendar, for free.
And if you are heading out on the garage-sale circuit, access the locations on your smart phone by downloading the Patch app.
Here’s how to post your garage sale:
- Choose "Events" from the top tool bar. Once on the events page, you can click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title. Such as: Two-Family Garage Sale
- Enter a date and time for the event.
- In the "Where" spot, enter the address of the event.
- Add a description letting the community know what the event is for, what items you are selling and anything else you think is relevant.
- Click “Upload Photos and Video” to add some pictures if you have them.
- Choose the “Garage Sale” category for the event.
- You can add a link to the website, contact information, but it isn't necessary to post the event.
- Click "Post My Event," and it will show up on the events calendar shortly.
Now the whole Patch community will know about your sale, and we might even feature it on the homepage.