Put on your sneakers and get out to search for bargains; Saturday is National Garage Sale Day. Take an umbrella.
Here are some yard/garage area sales happening over the next few days, and if we missed yours, add it in the comments and post it here.
Aug. 3-4: Multiple Family Yard Sale, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Crystal Road in the Cobalt Ridge section of Levittown. Look for signs. Large selection of household items, outdoor tools, kids toys, linens, furniture and much, much more.
Aug. 10-11: Hot Wheels, swords, furniture at 61 Butternut Rd. Levittown.
Aug. 10: Estate Sale, 103 Terrace Rd, Levittown. Furniture, lawn mower, propane heater, Air Hockey Table, patio furniture set, hammock, tools, kitchen items, dishes, glass, jewelry, TV, 2 computer sets, 2 computer desks, lamps, sewing machine and chair, clothing, shoes, purses, hats, Lenox, Waterford, Bulova, small art work, pots, Xmas decor, Avon items, mirrors, typewriter, records and record players and tons more!
Aug. 11: 9015 First St, Levittown, across from Falls Park: Furniture, Electronics, Toys, Appliances, China, DVD's, House hold items.
Aug. 11: . Teacher supplies, resource books, Mailbox Magazine collection. Also misc. house items.
Aug. 11-12: Sweetgum Rd. Levittown . House full of items that all need to be sold. Many Japanese decorations, old phones, Coca-cola stuff, books, large mirrors, figurines, and nick-nacs.
Aug 14-15: Flea Market: 9 a.m.,
Make Your Garage Sale A Success
Every weekend in Upper Macungie Patch is an opportunity to sell your stuff to yard sale junkies. Whether you are a homeowner, church or civic organization, let the community know about your event by posting it in our events calendar, for free.
And if you are heading out on the garage-sale circuit, access the locations on your smart phone by downloading the Patch app.
Here’s how to post your garage sale:
- Choose "Events" from the top tool bar. Once on the events page, you can click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title. Such as: Two-Family Garage Sale
- Enter a date and time for the event.
- In the "Where" spot, enter the address of the event.
- Add a description letting the community know what the event is for, what items you are selling and anything else you think is relevant.
- Click “Upload Photos and Video” to add some pictures if you have them.
- Choose the “Garage Sale” category for the event.
- You can add a link to the website, contact information, but it isn't necessary to post the event.
- Click "Post My Event," and it will show up on the events calendar shortly.
Now the whole Patch community will know about your sale, and we might even feature it on the homepage.