The Run to End All Runs
to Benefit Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America (www.ccfa.org)
Saturday, November 3, 2012 @ 9:00 am
(packet pickup and walk-up registration beginning at 7:30 am)
It's a clever little play on words, but if you or someone you love is one of the 1 in 200 people who suffer from these chronic inflamatory bowel diseases, it's no laughing matter. And all you have to do to help is run or walk 3.1 miles through Falls Township Community Park in Levittown!
For more details and to register online, please visit: http://tinyurl.com/runtoendallruns
Things you should know about the race...
- Entry Fee just $22 in advance, $30 day of race ($3 service fee applies to online entries)
- No strollers, skateboards, bicycles, devices with wheels
- Dogs will be allowed on the course with runners/walkers
- There is no costume contest but you can still dress up!
- Event will be held rain or shine (or any other precipitation).
About Crohn's and Colitis...
Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are known together as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). These are painful, medically incurable illnesses that attack the digestive system. The cause remains unknown.
Our Mission: To cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.