Resident, Cop Hurt in Storm-Related Fire at Apartments

The fire started when a resident tried to refuel a generator.


Two people, including a police officer, were treated for injuries after a storm-related fire early Thursday morning at the Victoria Gardens Apartment complex in the Levittown section of Bristol Township, Emergency Operations Director and Fire Marshal Kevin Dippolito said.

The officer and the male resident, who suffered burns to his ankle, were treated and released by sunrise, Dippolito told Patch. The officer suffered smoke inhalation.

The blaze started outside an apartment when a resident was refueling a generator, the fire marshal said. The fire quickly spread to a window and caused some damage to a unit.

Flames were put out quickly by area fire companies.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »