- David Watkins, unknown age, unknown address was arrested on May 8 at 8:49 p.m. at Giant, New Falls Road for possession of drug paraphernalia and retail theft.
- Roger L. Brown, II, age 31 of Langhorne was arrested on May 11 at 1:26 a.m. on West Maple Avenue for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Moses A. Knight, age 20 of Washington, DC and Gerrae L. Lynn, age 23 of Washington, DC were arrested on May 10 at 4:22 p.m. at Sesame Place for retail theft. Police said the pair stole $421.13 worth of merchandise. Both subjects were remanded to Bucks County Prison.
- A victim reported sometime between 8:30 AM and 8:45 PM on Friday, May 9, someone entered his residence on Cobalt Ridge Drive South and removed cash, jewelry and personal papers.
- A victim reported at 12:50 a.m. on May 12 that an unknown person threw a paving stone through a rear window of his residence on Hydrangea Road. It is unknown at this time the value of the damage to the residence.
- A victim reported that someone took her purse which was left on the rear banister of her residence at Harper’s Crossing on May 8. Taken was cash, jewelry, sunglasses and personal items. The items are valued at $2,900.
- JC Penney at the Oxford Valley Mall reported to police that sometime on Saturday, May 10, someone stole two Dyson vacuum cleaners valued at $1,400 from the store.
- A victim reported that sometime between 2 and 7 a.m. on Saturday, May 10, someone poured Pixi Powder on the front windshield and broke the windshield wiper on his 2000 Honda that was parked on Cobalt Ridge Drive North. It is unknown the value of the damage to the vehicle.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something