In just three days, numerous vehicles were broken into and stolen from in Middletown Township.
- Sometime overnight Dec. 29 on Loop Long Road, Levittown, a debit card was taken and used for $150 from an unlocked 2012 Nissan.
- Sometime overnight Dec. 31 on Cloister Road, Levittown, an Ipod Nano and about $125 in loose change were stolen from a 2006 Dodge adn 2010 Mercury. No damage was done to the vehicles
- At about 12:26 a.m. Jan. 1 on the 700 block of Highpointe Circle, Langhorne, a GPS and police scanner were taken from an unlocked 2000 Jeep.
- On Candle Road, Levittown sometime overnight Dec. 31, numerous vehicles on the street were entered. Ipod's, gift cards, prescription medication and cash were taken. There wasn't damage to the vehicles.
- Sometime overnight Jan. 1, a Volkswagon Golf was entered and $40 cash was taken on the 200 block of S. Clearview Avenue, Langhorne.
- Also on the 200 block of S. Clearview Avenue on the same night, an unlocked Mercury Mountaineer was entered and a GPS unit and 10 music CDs were taken.
- On the 700 block of Hulmeville Road, Langhorne, sometime overnight Jan. 2, a Volkswagon Passat was entered and $10 is loose change and a pair of prescription sunglasses were taken.
The above information was provided by the Middletown Township Police Department. Click on the attached PDF for additional information about these incidents.