Last Update: Thursday, 7:38 p.m.
- The Bristol Borough School District will be opened for Friday. However, the second grade field trip to the zoo has been postponed to an unknown date.
- Classes in Bristol Township School District are cancelled for Friday. Offices will be open at normal times.
- Bucks County Technical High School in Bristol is closed on Friday.
- The Neshaminy School District will be closed to students on Friday.Despite schools being closed to students and teachers, buildings will be open and administrators, clerical staff and custodians will report at their normal time. Click here for more.
- "On Friday, November 2nd, all Pennsbury elementary schools will remain closed due to continuing electrical problems. All three Pennsbury middle schools and the PHS campus will be open. Pennsbury Community School classes have been cancelled for the evening of Thursday, November 1st," according to statement from the district.
Government offices and services
- Call ahead to see if county offices are open.
Colleges and universities
- Bucks County Community College said all campuses, including Bristol, will be closed on Friday. The school expects to reopen on Monday.
- "The Pennsbury Haunted House is offering an encore performance for children on Friday, November 2nd from 6-8:30 p.m. at Pennsbury High School East, 705 Hood Blvd. in Fairless Hills," the district said.
-"Bags, Bangles and Beads Bingo will still be held at Bucks County Technical High School tomorrow night, despite the school closing on Friday. Doors will open at 6 and games begin at 7," according to Dr. Gina Genin.
- The Oxford Valley Mall will be open.
If you're shutting down your business or postponing an event due to Hurricane Sandy, post a note including the closing and expected re-opening times or rain date, and we'll let your customers and participants know. You can send an email as well. email@example.com