Here is an ongoing list of community cancellations and snow emergencies due to the forecasted winter storm.
- Officials from the Bristol Borough School District announced that all after school activities are canceled for Friday afternoon.
- Bristol Township School District has cancelled all weekend school sporting activities, district spokeswoman Eileen Kelliher said. A Valentines Day dinner set for Friday evening at Harry S. Truman High School remains set for 5 p.m.
- Bucks County Technical High School in Bristol Township has cancelled all Saturday rehearsals for "Working."
- Friday afternoon activities in the Neshaminy School District are canceled.
- Individual schools have cancelled some scheduled student activities for this evening. Parents will be notified or they may call the school office," according to the Pennsbury School District. Nearly all Saturday activities, excluding the 7:30 p.m. performance of "Fiddler on the Roof" has been canceled. Here's more from the district on Friday's performance:
The Friday evening performance of "Fiddler on the Roof" at PHS East has been postponed to Sunday evening at 7:30 p.m. All Friday tickets will be honored for Sunday evening. At this time, the Saturday evening performance at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday afternoon performance at 2:00 p.m. remain scheduled as planned. Friday night ticket holders who prefer to attend the show on Saturday evening or the Sunday matinee may exchange their tickets for available seating at those performances. Refunds will be provided if seats of a lesser value are obtained in the exchange. Tickets are priced at $15, $10, and $7, and a reduction of $7 is available to Senior Gold Card members.
If you're shutting down your business or postponing an event due to the winter weather, post a note including the closing and expected re-opening times or rain date, and we'll let your customers and participants know. You can send an email as well. firstname.lastname@example.org