**Voting has Closed
From the Jersey Shore to Alcatraz, you squeezed every last bit of vacation time out of summer.
We asked you to share your favorite photo with our readers in a back-to-school classic: What I did on my Summer Vacation.
We received some great photos, and we chose our favorites to move into the voting round. Now it's your turn. Vote in the comments for your favorite photo, by giving its number (the photo's number can be found in the caption and at the top right corner of each picture).
Voting is open until 5 p.m., Sept. 2. The winner will be announced on Labor Day.
If you are one of the finalists, post some more information about your picture. The winner will receive a $50 gift card and a Back-to-School prize package that includes a backpack, notebooks, pens, sunglasses and more.
Here are some more details on the contest:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 13 and older.
- To enter, upload a photo with a caption.
- All votes must be received by 5 p.m., Sept. 2, 2012 Eastern Time.
- You may enter as many photos as you would like.
- Patch editors chose 10 photos, which advanced to the voting round. Patch readers can vote for their favorite photos by posting in the comments on the article.
- The winner will receive a $50 gift card and/or a prize package of equal or greater value.