- The Falls Township Board of Supervisors meets Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the township public meeting room at 188 Lincoln Highway. The agenda includes considering an application to the Bucks County Municipal Space program.
- The Delaware Valley Vietnam Veterans holds its monthly meeting Wednesday at 800 Coates Ave.
- Wade's Comic Madness on New Falls Rd. is participating in 24 Hour Comic Book Day this Saturday beginning at 10 a.m. Artists are invited to attempt to create a 24-page comic in 24 hours, plus participate in other contests, including the Mayor's Challenge, a combination of trivia and physical challenges to determine who will be the new "Mayor of the Madness" for that year, complete with sash, title and yearlong discounts.
- The Tullytown Fire Company is hosting its annual fire prevention open house on Saturday at the Home Depot parking lot in the Levittown Town Center between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- There's really not much to say about this week's weather, other than it is going to be sunny and in the mid-70s, according to the National Weather Service. Enjoy the sunshine while you can.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something