Specializing in Sicilian pizza, Anthony's Pizza has been rated one of the top best restaurants by Menu Magazine. It was founded in the 1970s by Dominik, a native of Sicily, and has been feeding the people of Levittown and the surrounding areas ever since.
Other items on the menu include white pizzas, specialty pizzas and stuffed pizzas, calzones, stromboli, hoagies, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, seafood and chicken entrees, soups, salads, appetizers such as bruschetta and fried calamari and so many more.
This restaurant has ample indoor seating and is located in the shopping center on the corner of Bristol-Oxford Valley Rd and New Falls Rd.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm, Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight, Sun: noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk slopes down to the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, stromboli, calzones, hoagies, burgers, wraps, cheesesteaks, hot sandwiches, pasta, seafood dinners, chicken entrees, wings, salads, soups, desserts, party trays
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers, Italian, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual