Burger King has something for all ages and provides fast and continual service to its customers. The menu includes all types of burgers, fries, soft drinks, desserts, chicken and fish sandwiches, chicken fries and salads and more. There is also a breakfast menu that contains items like french toast sticks, cini-minis, hash browns, sandwiches and coffee. Located on the corner of New Falls Rd. and Veterans Hwy. (Rte. 413) across from the Giant, this restaurant is convenient for the passer-through or for parents who need a place for their kids to play between bites. Burger King also offers a 24-hour drive-thru window for even those late night munchies.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk slopes down on the southern corner for access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers, Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual