Bolton Mansion is an historical monument located in Bucks County. It was originally the home of Phineas Pemberton, founding member of the Fallsington Quaker Meeting and close friend to Governor William Penn. A prominent leader in the new colony, Pemberton's message of community involvement is still apparent in the "Friends of Bolton Mansion", a non-profit volunteer organization. The organization seeks to educate and encourage visitors through historic tours and community events. It also focuses on restoring the mansion.
- Hours: Friends of Bolton Mansion meetings: Last Thursday of every month, 7:00pm. Tours at events and by appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading to the door.
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- What makes this community special?: Help save local history by being a volunteer at Bolton Mansion! All are welcome. Come out to our monthly meeting and join in.
- What is an interesting historical or little known fact about this town?: Bolton Mansion is the original construction, circa 1687, of Phineas Pemberton.
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Audio tours?: No
- Gift shop: Yes
- Gift shop hours: During events
- Cameras allowed?: Yes
- Membership levels: Family, Individual
- Meetings: Monthly