The Garden of Eatin is a cozy restaurant filled with small tables and booths that can seat up to 120 guests. It offers breakfast and lunch all day and dinner after 4pm. Menu items include bagels, omelets, toast, pastries, cereals, pancakes, fruit, breakfast sandwiches, eggs, French toast, Belgian waffles, salads, paninis, hot and cold sandwiches, hoagies, burgers, seafood, chicken and much more. Customers can also buy salad by the pound.
- Fax: 215-547-8169
- Hours: Sun-Thurs 7am-9pm/ Fri & Sat 7am-10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are sidewalk slopes down on the corner for access.
- Founding Date: 1983
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Breakfast we have over 23 different Omelets Homemade Soups Fresh Salads Prime Rib is the best in town!!!!!
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 33
- Features: BYOB-only, Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual