Hing Wah is a small Chinese restaurant. It offers delivery with a $10 minimum, take out and dining in. The left wall is covered by mirrors, the right wall is covered by decorations, and the front of the store is dominated by a large counter. It also has lunch specials, including General Tso's Chicken and Sesame Chicken, Monday through Saturday from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:00am - 10:30pm; Fri - Sat, 11:00am - 11:00pm; Sun, noon - 10:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp onto the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Poultry dishes, pork dishes, appetizers, soups, chow mein, combination platters, seafood, and more.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Seafood Pan Fried Noodles, Steak and Shrimp, Seafood Delight, Pineapple Chicken, and more.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Happy Family, Spicy Triple Delight, Sesame Shrimp.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual