Kasdon's Restaurant & Tavern
First opened in 1958, this family owned and operated bar and restaurant offers food and drink in a family-oriented environment. There are several televisions around the bar, and two separate dining areas, along with video games for entertainment. There is banquet space available for over 100 guests and take-out beer in large refrigerators near the entrance. Its menu includes dishes such as sandwiches, soups, steaks, seafood and more. Pizza, pastas, and others are available for take out.
- Hours: The kitchen: Mon - Thu, 11:00am - 11:00pm; Fri - Sat, 11:00am - midnight; Sun, 11:00am - 9:00pm; The bar: Mon - Thu, 11:00am - midnight; Fri - Sat, 11:00am - 1:00am; Sun, 11:00am - 10:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp onto the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Food and drink.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Kason's Famous Manhandlers: a variety of large-portion meals.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian, Mexican, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: 7 oz. broiled sirloin strip: cooked as you like, served on toast points with french fires and cole slaw.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Private parties, Private room
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Dive Bar, Lounge
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported