Panera Bread in Levittown is part of a Zagat-rated restaurant chain. Well-known for its freshly baked breads and sandwiches, Panera Bread has a quiet bistro-type setting to dine in. It is open early for breakfast and closes late for dinner. Panera Bread also sells pastries, brownies, cookies, muffins and cakes. Panera Bread offers free Wi-Fi to its customers and has catering available upon request.
- Fax: 215-269-2677
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6:30am - 9pm; Sun, 7:30am - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped spots and a ramp leading onto the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fresh baked breads, bagels, pastries, sandwiches, soups.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.panerabread.com/menu/
- Specialties: Panini, signature salads, various soups and artisan breads
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: You pick two: one cup of soup with a half of a sandwich or a half of a salad plus your choice of side.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual