Sport's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Sport's Pizza is located in a small strip mall. Inside there are some small tables near the ordering counter, and a second, much larger room with more seating. There is sports memorabilia, photographs, pop culture photographs and more collectibles hung on the walls. It sells pizza, sandwiches and various dinner platters.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp onto the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, sandwiches, seafood dinners, pasta, and more.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Fettucini Carbonara: sauteed onions and bacon in a creamy sherry wine sauce
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Homemade chicken manicotti in vodka sauce and ricotta cheese with chicken in a vodka sauce
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual