The Great American Diner & Pub, or just "The Pub" as it is called by the locals, is a diner just off Veterans Highway. Inside, there are many tables and booths and a bar area. There is a completely separate handicapped entrance complete with ramp and large doors. Always open, the diner offers a variety of diner food, dinner specials, drinks, and more. Wi-Fi is available. They also have a VIP card program which can be used toward earning free meals and more.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Separate entrance with ramp and large doors at the side of the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Diner food and drinks.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tgadp.com/pdfgallery.htm
- Specialties: Burgers, wraps and happy hour
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Philly Burger: burger topped with fried onions, mushrooms, peppers and Provolone cheese, served on a soft pretzel roll.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual