The New Madison Restaurant, located on Veterans Hwy (Route 413) next to Dunkin' Donuts, offers a warm atmosphere for early-morning diners. Opening early each morning, it serves breakfast and lunch with a clean city diner feel and low prices. The waitresses are sweet and when you walk in you will be invited to take a seat at one of the many booths or coffee-bar stools, all of which are covered in cushy toffee-colored upholstery. The New Madison Restaurant also does catering for pick-up.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 2:30pm; Sun: 7am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk slopes down to the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Eggs, omelets, french toast, hot cakes, toast, bagels, cinnamon buns, fruit, fries, cold and hot sandwiches, burgers, hoagies, grinders, salads, cake, pie, coffee, juice, tea, milk
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers, Diner, Sandwiches
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual