The Village Tea Room
The Village Tea Room is a small restaurant located inside Rosebush Antiques and Gifts. The Tea Room serves several different blends of tea to accompany an a-la-carte menu loaded with items worthy of English royalty: baked scones with clotted crème, croissant sandwiches and creamy egg salads. There are twelve tables of varying sizes and a back room with one large table for private parties. On Wednesdays, the Tea Room takes a turn to the whimsical with its tea leaf readings.
- Fax: 215-547-5113
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 3pm; Sun - Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There are a ramp leading into the store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tea, lunch, dessert, gift certificates, scones.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.thevillagetearoom.net/menu.html
- Specialties: Various tea packages, tea leaf readings, and private parties. For a group of 8 or more, they are willing to open on Mondays or later in the day.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Tea, tea parties, scones, desserts.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual, red hats welcome.